Liechtenstein is a doubly landlocked German-speaking microstate in Central Europe. It is a constitutional monarchy with the rank of principality, headed by the Prince of Liechtenstein.
Did you know that:
1. Once a year (on Liechtenstein’s national Holiday), all the residents are
invited to party in a Vaduz Castle.
2. Although German is the country’s official language, most residents speak an
Alemannic dialect that’s very different from standard German and closer to
Swiss Standard German.
3. In 2011, you could rent the whole country of Liechtenstein for $70,000 a
4. It’s the world’s leading manufacturer of false teeth.
5. Liechtenstein has one of the world’s lowest crime rates.